Friday 15 October 2010

Things to consider on the shoot

What could go wrong on the shoot?

I have to organized when filming as the following things could go wrong:
- not having permission to film in a location such as shopping centre
-Forgetting equipment
-leaving equipment behind on the shoot
-Not knowing what I have to do on the shoot
-Coming back to school with out any footage ( as this will waste other peoples time as they could have recorded)
-Actors being unreliable
-Absence from school, therefore missing editing
-time wasting on the shoot, which could mean everything will take too long
-weather
-Not leaving enough time for transport problems

I will also have to have excellent communication skills as the following could go wrong:
- Things could go wrong if I don't explain myself properly
-Not speaking out and saying how you feel
-Losing patients with other people
-other members to answering phones , or responding to group requests
-Arguements in groups
-Last minute changes to plan with out consulting my actor and actress
-Actors getting bored/ hungry/ annoyed/ cold
-Not recording

There could be Technical problems:
- camera battery not charged
-No knowledge on how to use equipment
-poor lighting
-poor sound
-shaky camera
-poor framing
- I have got to make sure I have a limited variety of shot distances,angles, movement
-poor consideration of continuity

No comments:

Post a Comment