Thursday 23 December 2010

The recording of my glittery lips

When it was time for the filming of the lip scene, I could not find anyone reliable to cover for my friend India, as she could not make it to any of the set dates for this filming. So I decided to use myself, but recording it to, to insure I get the marks for the filming.

While filming this, I reversed the screen so I could see what I was doing. I read the lyrics from a sheet and used my film plan, to see what parts of the lyrics I had to mimic.

I used blue glitter not only for extra glitter effect, but the color Blue is in the title of the song. I stuck the glitter to my lips using lip gloss, and I had to often top up the glitter and lip gloss after each shot most of the time as the glitter tended to fall off and stick to my face.

























No comments:

Post a Comment