Thursday 23 September 2010

Final Proposal

My chosen music track for my music video is Mr Blue Sky by Lily Allen, it has not been successful in last 10 years and it does not have a music video already.

My first ideas were to have peformers dressed as weather such as the sun, thunder , clouds etc and people chasing them in a maze. However, throughout the video it would become a bit boring to the audience so I decided to change it.


The reason why I chose this song is because it has more of an upbeat rhytm compared to the other songs and I have more creative ideas with this track.

I have also completely changed my ideas.
The style I want for my music video is more of a pop genre

Performers
Main Singer: I have chosen a female as the main singer as the song is by a female artist and it will look silly if a man was to act this role out.

Boy: a regualar boy in the video, prehaps the boyfriend of the main girl.

Costume
main singer wearing blue with blue accessories( to match the title of the song)
Street people and boy in casual clothes.

locations
Park
A white room which looks like it is being decorated.
streets
bedroom

Narrative Ideas
the main girl, decorating a room, and hanging up pictures.
scenes of street people happy.

Camera Angles
point of view shots
close up
narrative shots

Editing Styles
Reverse shot
hp advert shot

No comments:

Post a Comment